The candidate will serve as technical expert and resource on wealth planning matters, both for prospects and clients. He or she will work closely with the Relationship Managers to assist in the acquisition of new clients; retain, expand and deepen existing clients through a holistic and independent approach to the clients' wealth planning needs.
The candidate will be required to provide internal training to Relationship Managers and other stakeholders.
The candidate will follow up the implementation of any suggested planning solutions and liaise with external tax and legal advisors and service providers (trust company, fiduciary companies, insurance brokers, etc.).
The candidate will be covering the clients and prospects based in Asia, with a focus on Japanese speaking clients or prospects.
- 8 to 10 years' experience as wealth planner, trust manager/officer or private client legal advisor covering South East Asia or North Asia
- STEP qualification is a plus
- Family governance experience is a plus
- Legal qualification is preferred
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese
- Ability to view wealth planning holistically and incorporate various wealth management disciplines
- Strong technical knowledge
- Client centric skills including excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident