This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing value-based care team at one of the top health plans in the Northeast. This person will add value with their prior VBC experience and will supervise a team of analysts.
- Focus on value-based contracting, pricing, reserving, trend/health economics, provider network analysis
- Own project management of projects, including deliverable's and appropriate work.
- Direct and supervise junior actuarial department personnel in the performance of duties
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in actuarial work in a health insurance, managed care, or related consulting business
- Prior Value-Based Care experience
- ASA or FSA certification