Would you like to pass on your knowledge of statistics, mathematics and algorithm development in workshops and conferences? Keeping yourself up to date in the field of data science? Do you want to develop new business cases for the financial industry at an established company with an excellent reputation? Then apply now.
- Develop new use cases in the area of financial services.
- Exchange your knowledge with over 500 experts from all over the world.
- Benefit from an established employer.
- Develop new data solutions with extensive internal data sets.
- Salary between € 100,000 and € 180,000 depending on previous experience.
- Together with your team, you work on developing new digital prototypes.
- You will identify new business areas together with management.
- You develop strategies for the entire data science and advanced analytics area.
- You pitch your ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders and convince them of your team's solutions.
- You also lead operational projects as an interface between business and data science.
- You hold workshops for colleagues and actively train yourself in the field of statistics and data science.
- PhD in Statistics, Stochastics or Mathematics; also possible in Computer Science with a focus on quantitative methods.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in industry in the field of data science or statistics.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a consultant.
- Deep understanding of statistical models.
- Experience in turning machine learning models into reality, implementing them and transferring them to production.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ideally shown in CV (e.g. private side projects, conferences, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and project management skills, including the ability to deal with stress.
- Good knowledge of R, Python or SAS, as well as some experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Willingness to travel - naturally tailored to the Covid situation.
- Business fluent English, German an advantage.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are currently not actively looking, we can exchange ideas about future options, Nathalie Zetzmann.