Role: Algo C++ Developer - Signals
A top-tier global investment management firm, specialising in systematic and quantitative strategies, is seeking a talented Algo Developer, with experience in C++, to contribute to cutting-edge projects in high-performance trading and signal logics.
As an integral part of their collaborative team, your responsibilities include crafting and sustaining crucial high-performance trading and signal logics, along with maintaining the supporting infrastructure. You will work closely with quant researchers and traders, actively participating in the implementation of trading strategies and research projects.
- Develop critical high-performance trading and signals logics and supporting infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with quant researchers and traders on strategy implementation and research.
- Drive cross-team initiatives with excellent communication skills.
- Focus on code reuse and long-term design improvement.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in C++ and a total of 3+ years in the field of Software Engineering, with a focus on working within the Linux environment.
- Experience in high-performance mission-critical systems.
- 2+ years of experience working in a trading floor environment, implementing fully automated trading strategies.
- Troubleshoot trading algorithm.
- Familiarity with grid and cluster tools.
- Familiarity with market operations, especially equities and futures.
If you're ready for an exciting challenge and keen on making your mark in the global investment arena, apply to this role!