A successful fund manager w/ > EUR 3bn AUM are looking for an Industrial Asset Manager to join their team in London.
- Following up Property Management tasks of the assets under management (managing the PM).
- Managing and liasing with Leasing Brokers and other consultants.
- Managing leasing processes.
- Opex - Identifying cost saving opportunities/reviewing service charges.
- Manage tenant relationships, lease negotiations rent payments.
- Reporting to investors, lenders and internally.
- Supporting the investment team with new investment on boarding and underwriting.
- All other AM Value Add activities.
- Support on the development underwriting
- Managing refurbishment and capex projects
- Managing ESG improvements
- Versatile with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, analytical.
- Able to work in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Willing to travel to sites
- Bachelors degree in finance, engineering, architecture or related fields.
- 5+ years of hands on Asset Management experience for a fund/ Investment Manager.
- Additional language advantageous but NOT essential.