Job Title: Assistant Actuary
Location: New Jersey (Hybrid)
Summary: This position is with a highly regarded P&C insurance firm that is looking to rapidly expand out their Claims Actuarial Insights Department. My client is looking to bring on a motivated individual who is aims to cultivate strategic thinking, enhance business acumen, and effective communication skills.
- Apply critical thinking to enhance and expand the North American Catastrophe Projection Model by automating recurring updates, devising solutions for current challenges, adding capabilities, and conducting thorough testing and validation.
- Lead specialized CAT analyses, support biweekly CAT reports, and contribute to adhoc analyses for effective decision-making.
- Collaborate with Claims to shape the strategy for claim data and articulate the requirements essential for supporting actuarial analyses
- 4+ years of actuarial experience
- ACAS preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge of SQL, R, and Python
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are interested in the Assistant Actuary role, then please reach out to Nicole at (646) 362-6992