A leading Private Equity Fund in New York is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Associate to join its Funds / Co-Investments team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of experienced professionals in an entrepreneurial, meritocratic, and international environment with lean deal teams and great access to senior investment professionals.
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Support the team in performing detailed due diligence on various investment opportunities, preparing investment memoranda and presenting to the investment committee
- Support the team in portfolio management activities including discussions with underlying GPs, tracking performance and preparing internal reports as required.
- Support the team and be a key member in the reporting process for both internal and external constituents, as required
The Investment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Strong academic record.
- 1 - 3 years of financial services experience.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.