AVP Risk Model Validator
My client is a leading German bank based in Berlin. The Risk Methodology department develops, validates and implements new risk methodology and models across all relevant risk types. The Head of Risk Methodology is looking to hire a new AVP Risk Model Validation specialist for pricing and valuation models and complex derivatives.
This is an opportunity that allows you to work in a diverse international environment with an open and transparent team culture, a high level of management and strategic exposure and other great benefits.
- Review and edit the quantitative aspects of the model, check its implementation, and qualify if it's sustainable for the modelled
- Review the models and methodologies used in the Counterparty Credit Risk, Pricing and Valuation.
- Proactively communicate with the model's developers and owners, along with wider model risk stakeholders on every aspect of the model's e.g: validation outcomes, compensating controls etc.
- Engaging in the constant assessment of the model's performance and applicability as well as validating model changes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- +3 years experience as a model developer or validator.
- Highly analytical, practical, and team player
- PhD/ MSc in a quantitative area (Maths/ Physics / Engineering).
- Understanding of mathematical models and their implementation in finance as well as OTC exotic derivative products traded in the financial markets, as well as the risks that are present from trading these products.
- Advanced Python programming skills.
For further information, please apply here or contact Karim Alrawas at: +49 30 726211432.