Role: Lead Broker - Asset Class Agnostic
Location: Hybrid NYC (Remote US Available)
Compensation: $100K - $200K+ Base & Competitive Split
Our client is a global independent Broker-Dealer who is looking for individuals to join and build brand-new desks to help support their recent NYC office build-out. (Can be remote, but will report into the General Manager of NYC office.)
The firm was founded in 2002 having since expanded internationally and currently operate across Cash Equities, Bonds, ETFs, FX, Fixed Income, and more. They have 200+ employees globally and are looking to grow their NYC office from their current 20 person headcount to over 200+ within the next 3-5 years.
You will be the Founding/Lead Broker for your desk that will revolve around your existing strategy and book of business. The firm are open to starting desks across all asset-classes and will be providing you with all the resources necessary to ensure a quick ramp time and smooth transition as you look to add additional headcount to your team. (NOTE: The firm are first looking for current brokers and will then look to hire sales & trading candidates to further populate the desks.)
This role will provide a wealth of growth opportunity moving forward as they will look to quickly move their first-hires upwards during this rapid period of expansion. It is also crucial they find someone who brings both a book of business and existing high-performing strategy. Those who are able to quickly bring on additional headcount will also be preferred.
- Found and lead a new brokerage desk for the NYC Office (Any Asset Class)
- Develop a strategic hiring plan to support your existing strategy to ensure smooth workflows and efficient, accurate client service and a highly collaborative desk
- Onboard key relationships for both the firm and your team and facilitate further new and existing business expansion
- Manage required compliance, risk and regulatory reporting and documentation
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the firm
- 5-10+ YoE as a Broker within a similar broker-dealer with proven, existing strategy and transferable book of business
- Deep understanding of all required compliance, risk and regulatory reporting/documentation
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to facilitate efficient workflows and processes
Don't hesitate to submit your application if you feel you could be a good fit!