Title: IB Cross Asset Banking BA
Salary: $95k - $180k base + bonus (depends on level and role)
Summary: A multinational investment bank and financial services company, specializing in wealth management, asset management, investment bank, and corporate & institutional clients is looking to fill out positions within IB Cross Stream team. The IB Change team is part of the IB Chief Operating Office and works in partnership with the Business, Chief Data and Information Office and Group functions, and takes ownership to manage and deliver critical strategic and regulatory changes for the Investment Bank.
Work on the implementation of a range of new change projects, typically as part of a larger IB-wide strategic or regulatory change programs. Current programs include LIBOR replacement, Fundamental Review of the Trading Book, IRS, SEC & CFTC Regulation compliance and the implementation of a new ETD stack front to back
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to capture and analyze requirements for changes to front to back flows, business processes and systems in response to business or regulatory drivers
- Develop requirement specifications and/or user stories for the changes
- Partner with IT on the implementation of the changes, resolving issues as required
- Partner with IT and business stakeholders to ensure the changes are adequately tested
- Ideally 5 plus years' experience of business analysis in an Investment Bank (or consulting within an Investment Bank)
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
If interested and you meet the qualifications, please apply through the link or email with your resume and the subject line as "BA"