- Act as business developer, using personal contacts and the wider network to acquire new clients in the target market range of £1m to £20m net worth.
- Execute the strategic approach to new UK client attraction, working closely with colleagues across the front office and marketing.
- Be responsible for sourcing new clients from the UK's community of finance, fiduciary and advisory practitioners to meet the business's growth requirements.
- Lead the Front Office's input into the development of acquisition initiatives.
- Proactively promote the bank's strategy by attending networking and relevant industry events.
- Keep abreast of target market requirements, influencing propositional development priorities where necessary.
- Good knowledge of wealth management solutions - discretionary portfolio management.
- Working understanding of UK taxation.
- Working understanding of use of offshore Trusts and comparative structures.
To apply, please send through an updated CV