A proprietary trading firm with offices around the globe are currently looking for experienced C++ developers to join the team. This firm had a great 2023 and are looking to grow off the back of that success. Their aim is to hire talented individuals to work in small collaborative teams to leverage technology and math to implement innovative trading strategies.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of a high frequency trading system.
- Build trading system features and tools according to business needs and implement them
- Contribute to low latency trading performance
- Collaborate directly with traders and developers to optimize performance
- A strong and relevant academic background
- Experience coding with modern C++, data structure experience would be great
- Previous experience working as engineer in a trading environment
Base salary: $200-$250,000
Total compensation: $450,000+