Title: Corporate Development Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading global company looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst to their strategically and aggressively growing team. The Corporate Development Manager will be an integral member of a dedicated team of M&A professionals at a leading global specialty materials company.
Corporate Development Manger will be responsible for:
- Conduct comprehensive M&A modeling, valuation, and financial analysis to inform strategic choices.
- Understand, monitor, and track M&A & capital markets activity.
- Develop analyses, recommendations, and insights to present in high-quality presentations to support the decision-making of senior management.
Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, private equity, or related fields.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Ability to construct robust M&A models and perform complex valuation and financial analyses.
If you are interested in the role, then please don't wait to apply.