Title: Corporate Development Senior Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Healthcare Insurance company looking to add a Corporate Development Senior Manager to their team in Miami, FL. This Corporate Development Senior Manager will have the opportunity to join an organization in high growth mode, working across multiple healthcare sub-sectors, while gaining mentorship for senior level individuals.
Corporate Development Senior Manager responsibilities:
- Conduct financial and strategic analysis across companies, including financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with senior bankers to manage transaction processes and timelines
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for clients and investors
- Participate in due diligence and negotiation processes
- Manage junior team members, including analysts and interns
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
Corporate Development Senior Manager qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Investment Banking.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Experience with Healthcare, specifically healthcare payers/payments experience
- Bi-lingual - Spanish
If you are in interested in the Corporate Development Senior Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!