Title: Corporate Development Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading manufacturer of charitable gaming solutions that is looking to bring on talent at the Associate level to their Corporate Development team. The candidate has the opportunity to join an experienced team that is seeing incredible success in the market as well as sitting alongside c-suite level executives in their headquarters.
Corporate Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analysis.
- Ability to build complex valuation models including public comps, DCF and LBO
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Work accurately and efficiently within Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Preparing client proposals, transaction marketing materials.
Corporate Development Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Development
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.