Title: Corporate Development Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading independent technology and solutions company that is looking to bring on talent at the Senior Analyst level to their Corporate Development team. The candidate has the opportunity to join an experienced team that is seeing incredibly success in the market as well as managing over $2 billion in global media spend.
Corporate Development Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analysis.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Performing industry, market research, and due diligence.
- Preparing client proposals, transaction marketing materials.
Corporate Development Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2.5+ years of Big 4 Accounting experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.