We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Credit Documentation Manager to join a leading Asian Bank in Hong Kong. The bank's Credit Control Section is responsible for analyzing and controlling credit risk within the local corporate banking customer portfolios, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and facilitating seamless credit operations.
Role Responsibilities of Credit Documentation Manager:
- Prepare and review loan, guarantee, security, and derivatives-related agreements and documents for corporate banking customers.
- Collaborate with the Bank's approved solicitors firm to handle non-standard, security, and complex documentation.
- Create covenant monitoring check sheets for eligible facilities provided to customers.
- Adhere to department policies and directions while supporting superiors in accomplishing overall duties and responsibilities.
- Provide support in various general affairs of the section.
Requirements for Credit Documentation Manager:
- Extensive understanding of credit documentation, encompassing syndication and bilateral agreements, as well as the procedures, products, and pertinent legal obligations involved.
- Previous experience in syndication/loan administration within a commercial or corporate bank is strongly preferred.
- Remarkable aptitude for analysis, problem-solving, interpersonal communication, and negotiation.
- Capable of working autonomously, exhibiting a strong work ethic, and excelling under demanding circumstances.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and are ready to embrace this challenging role, kindly submit your resume, and we will reach out to you shortly to discuss further.