A top London-based hedgefund, with over USD$60Bn AUM, and an established global presence, are looking for a Data Engineer to join their expanding Singapore team. This firm place technology and data at the core of their investment decisions, leading them to constantly be at the forefront of this industry.
The Data team in Singapore is constantly expanding, and they are now looking and they are now looking for an ambitious and driven Data Operations engineer to join this team.
The Data Operations Engineer will be responsible for...
- Take responsibility for data quality and monitoring
- Digging into data and identifying issues across these large data sets
- Automating and improving processes and systems for data
The Data Operations Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Python/Scala/java or coding experience similar
- Data Storage tools such as SQL, Pandas, Elasticsearch & Kibana etc
- ETL technologies such as Hive or Spark
- Supporting monitoring and improving ingestion pipelines
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, please get in touch by applying with your CV below.