My client company is a quantitative investment firm with global offices around the world. They're currently looking for a Database Developer to work in their Paris office.
- You provide daily trading insights and will be working closely with traders, quantitative developers and other relevant stakeholders by offering feedback on the performance of investment strategies.
- You design, and implement efficient and scalable relational databases and make sure to automate daily processes for trading data.
- You optimize database performance and take ownership of production processes to ensure everything is aligned internally.
- Continuously enhancing and upgrading the software infrastructure to accommodate evolving business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similarly related technical fields.
- Proven experience working as a Database Developer, with in-depth knowledge of relational databases, ideally NoSQL.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and communicate effectively in English (C1).
- Familiarity with Python or C# is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. We'll be looking forward to your application. Please note that only applicants whose profile matches the requirements will be contacted. Your application will be treated confidentially.