The Debt Placement Manager will be responsible for managing the placement of primarily multi-family debt with perm lenders and construction lenders. Driving placement of both the Firm and Client owned assets, this role is pivotal to the growth of the portfolio.
The Debt Placement Manager will...
- Lead creation and/or review of Lender packages
- Analyze asset financials and prepare financial models and write-ups for lender submission packages
- Lead term sheet negotiation under the direction of the leader
- Lead pref equity / mezz debt for acquisitions as needed including gathering terms sheets, comparing via matrix, and negotiating terms and closing agreement
- Manage Lending Debt monitoring - maturities, covenants , etc
- Maintain advanced knowledge of real estate debt markets
- Negotiate best debt terms, conditions, and covenants
- Lead Lender DD & communication through entire loan closing process including leading on lender checklist call
- Execute Debt placement agreements with sponsors
The Debt Placement Manager should have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or related field
- 5+ years of experience in debt placement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment