A leading Investment Bank in NYC is looking to hire a Director level candidate specialized in Market Risk models to join their Quantitative Market Risk Analytics team.
This hire will report directly to the Head of Risk Analytics and be responsible for the development and methodology of Market Risk Models in relation to FRTB and other Capital Requirements. This individual will join a growing team and have the ability to lead the team from day one. This candidate can have great exposure to senior management senior decision makers in the business as they continue to grow.
The ideal hire will be coming from a Risk or Quant background with experience in Market Risk Models and Market Risk Analytics. Candidates must be proficient in Python, C++, R, or SQL.
- Build and develop Market Risk Models in relation to FRTB for the firm's Traded Asset Classes (IR/FX/Credit)
- Engage with Risk Managers and FO Quants to understand methodology procedures for Model Development
- Develop new Risk Analytics and tools for Portfolio
- Work in the full model development life cycle from methodology to development to implementation
- PhD or Advanced Degree in a Quantitative Function (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Finance, etc.)
- 8+ Years of experience developing Market Risk models from scratch at an Investment Bank or Consulting Firm
- Working experience on Market Risk Model development and deep understanding of FRTB, Basel III Endgame, CCAR, RWA, and Capital Requirements
- Working ability in Python, C++, and SQL