A top international Elite Boutique are looking for an Associate and a VP to join their FIG team in London.
This team are a very agile, hands on and specialist group led by a highly experienced MD from another top Elite Boutique. This group are rather diverse in their focus covering high level publicly noted M&A transactions within the UK or across Europe while collaborating with their offices throughout the world.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with specialist FIG M&A experience and/or an interest to develop themselves further in this area.
- Key responsibilities in leading live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Leading role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 2+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution, Corporate Development team or a related Big 4 Group (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory)
- Strong FIG M&A experience and a strong enthusiasm for the industry
- Fluency in another European language will be a bonus
- Bachelors from a reputable institution
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you!