A top Elite Boutique are looking for Associates and VPs to join their Middle-East & North Africa M&A group that are based in Paris.
This team are known as a leader for M&A/Corporate Finance activities within the noted region. The group has a very high deal flow being exposed to some of the most exciting projects within the ME region, providing a great chance to really add value and impact noticeably within the development of this area.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with Generalist or Specialist Sector M&A experience with a strong interest to focus on the mentioned geographical coverage.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 3+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.