A top international bank are looking for a Analyst/Associate to join their Telecoms M&A team in Paris.
The team are known as one of the best on the street, and are in need of additive hires to maintain their good momentum despite the recent pandemic relate issues.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with specialist TMT M&A experience and an interest to specialise within Telecoms at 1 of the if not the leading team in the region.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 1+ years of TMT M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Telecoms industry
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you!