A top Capital Markets Advisory are seeking an Analyst/Associate to join their Capital Markets Advisory group in London. This is a specialist firm that competes directly with the tier 1 firms in the space and are noted for a more consultative/advisory approach in comparison to the atmosphere of traditional banking teams.
- Assist in preparing origination materials to pitch new ideas to prestigious clients
- Integral responsibilities for origination and execution of Equity transactions
- Draft market updates to clients
- Understand pricing of various convertible structures
- Work closely with corporate clients, transaction lawyers, accountants and parties
- 2+ years of Equity Research, Equity Capital Markets and/or M&A experience from a top institution
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets & Corporate Finance
- Capability to work autonomously or within a team
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking for a more focused advisory approach, while being exposed to some of the most reputable transactions in the sector, please apply!