A Relative Value Arbitrage Fund with over $10B AUM is seeking to add a Research Analyst to their expanding team.
This Research Analyst will be expected to work closely with a group of traders and analysts to build and scale various fundamental and event-driven research initiates.
- Conduct research and analysis on individual companies.
- Perform fundamental, event-driven and special situations analysis.
- Become a sector or industry expert with responsibility for 20-40 names.
- Assist with ad-hoc research projects.
- Work closely with experienced traders, portfolio managers and seasoned analysts.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, statistics or similar field.
- 1-2 years of experience in public investing
- Equity research, trading and investment banking backgrounds preferred.
- Willingness to work market hours
- Impeccable work ethic and attention to detail.
- US Citizen / Permanent US work authorization.