Title: Join a leading Asset Manager as an Executive Assistant in Abu Dhabi!
The client is one of the leading absolute return/hedge fund managers, overseeing assets on behalf of institutional investors from around the world. Founded in 2002 and with over USD$30bn AUM, the firm currently employs over 1,000 personnel worldwide including over 300 investment professionals.
The firm's hubs are in London, Jersey, Geneva, New York, Austin, Hong Kong, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to senior executives within the business. The role requires someone who is dynamic and flexible. They will need to be able to work productively in an extremely fast-paced environment with lots of last-minute changes, requests and interruptions. They must have exceptional attention to detail and be comfortable working in a busy/high pressure environment. They must be able to work well alone & within a team and prioritize tasks effectively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Coordinating, scheduling and managing meetings both in person and by VCs (Zoom/Webex)
* Extensive calendar management, dealing with the team internally and with clients
* Calendar support to the rest of the team when required
* Restaurant and car bookings
* Provide extensive travel arrangements, including: booking flights, visa applications, accommodation, ground transfers, arranging meeting and preparation of itineraries if needed
* Provide support to other EAs when they are on A/L
* Expense submission
* Various ad hoc administration tasks
Essential Requirements include:
- Managing complex calendars and scheduling appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements both domestically and internationally
- Providing general office management duties such as filing and maintaining records
- Preparing presentations, reports or other documents requested by Senior Executives
Qualifications & Skills:
* Diary management experience
* Relevant administrative experience
* Previous roles supporting multiple key stake holders in a very fast-pace environment
* Positive, can do attitude
* Proven expertise with the Internet and Microsoft Office environment including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities
* Excellent phone manner
* Extremely organised with excellent time management skills
* Ability to manage complex schedules, calendars and travel arrangements across different time zones
* Excellent use of English - (written and spoken)
* Able to work under pressure
* General understanding of financial markets and terminology
DESIRABLE - Able to speak Arabic
If this sounds like your dream job opportunity then please apply today!