We are currently partnered with a distinguished boutique investment banking firm focused exclusively on the needs of middle-market companies within three sub-sectors of the life sciences and healthcare industries: pharmaceutical services, diagnostics and tools, and digital health.
The firm provides clients a full suite of advisory and capital raising services, including both buy-and sell-side mergers and acquisitions advisory, private capital raising, strategic advisory, and valuations.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Creation and oversight of presentations to senior management and board members of clients and prospective clients
- Preparation of memorandum, pitch books, and other marketing material related to transactions
- Preparation of financial models and valuation analyses
- Managing client due diligence processes
- Supervising Analysts on deal teams and assist in training and mentoring of Analysts
- Work with Senior Bankers, Capital Markets, and Clients closely and participate in client transactions, projects, meetings, and assignments
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Previous Investment Banking, Private Equity, or Corporate Development Experience
- Bachelor's in finance, Economics, Business, or related fields
- Track record of closed transactions
- Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.