High Yield Credit Analyst
An established asset manager is looking for a highly skilled High Yield Credit Analyst to join their Team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing high yield debt investments.
As a High Yield Credit Analyst, your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing fundamental analysis of high yield bonds and loans
- Producing detailed credit research reports
- Developing and maintaining financial models
- Identifying investment opportunities
- Presenting investment recommendations to senior investment professionals
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- 5-10 years experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!