We are currently partnered with an independent lower middle-market investment banking firm in the Southeast that serves business owners who are considering selling their company, refinancing, or considering an acquisition. This is a growing firm that allows for career growth and upward mobility.
The firm is seeking an Experienced Analyst in investment banking, valuation, or transaction advisory services. Market research, deal execution, and conception of pitch and marketing materials are an active part of this role.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
* Conducting industry, market, and company-specific research
* Development of Prospective Buyers Lists for Transactions
* Pitch Deck preparation and other marketing materials for all Engagements
* Collaboration and Preparation of Transaction Materials with Client Executive Teams
* Partnering with Associates and Managing Directors throughout Transaction Execution
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
* 1 -2 years of Transaction Experience and Leadership Experience
* Bachelor's degree (preference for finance- or business-related major)
* Financial Modeling and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel Experience
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.