Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Middle Market Investment Bank that is looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Industrials team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a very active team and gain extensive M&A experience. This position will sit in Charlotte, NC.
Investment Banking Associate:
- Conduct financial and strategic analysis across companies, including financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with senior bankers to manage transaction processes and timelines
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for clients and investors
- Participate in due diligence and negotiation processes
- Manage junior team members, including analysts and interns
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in Investment Banking.
- Industrials experience required.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.