Investment Banking Associate (Healthcare)
Boston or New York
Our client is a M&A specialized boutique investment bank operating in the Middle Market, focusing largely on the Healthcare Sector, particularly within Healthcare Services.
We are looking for an individual that is eager to gain strong hands-on deal experience with extensive execution exposure. Our firm typically closes anywhere from 12 to 15 deals per year so deal flow is always consistent. The firm has over 30 bankers across the Investment Banking team with offices in Boston, New York, as well as Minneapolis. At this time, they are actively looking for candidates to join either their Boston or New York office.
- Extensive execution capabilities and experience with financial modeling
- Working in a deal team setting, including managing analysts and reporting to senior members
- Sourcing business
- 2-3 full years of Investment Banking (IB) experience
- Preferably from an IB background, open to PE/consulting
- Ideally focused largely, if not exclusively on healthcare services
- Pedigree IB skills: Finance, accounting, modeling, PowerPoint, presentation
Their firm operates with lean deal teams where you will have the chance to be the lead Associate on a deal team, working directly with a VP as well as MD while also having the unique chance to source your own business at a junior level.
Candidates should be ideally located or willing to relocate to Boston or NYC.
We look forward to receiving your application!