Title: Investment Banking Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a rapidly growing European Investment Bank looking to add experienced Investment Banking Analysts to their Consumer team In Atlanta. This Investment Banking Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to join a tight knit team of motivated individuals while also gaining sell side reps and working directly with senior bankers.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Building financial models and conducting valuation analyses
- Assistance in development of potential buyer / investor / target lists
- Conducts extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction
- Participate in industry and client related strategic and tactical planning
Investment Banking Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Positive "can-do" attitude and desire to be part of a close-knit group operating in an intensive and challenging work environment
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.