Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: A leading middle market investment bank is currently looking to add an Investment Banking VP to their rapidly growing team. The VP within this team will operate in an entrepreneurial environment, leading all deal transactions and operating closely with clients throughout the execution of deals. This firm has closed 10 deals this year and continuing to build their pipeline for the future.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Leading all client pitches and presentations
- Assisting senior bankers in managing all aspects of transaction execution
- Directing the preparation of financial and valuation analyses, such as discounted cash flow, precedent transaction and comparable companies analyses
- Assisting senior bankers in business development and origination
- Managing daily client interaction and keeping clients informed throughout the deal process
- Training and oversight of Associates and Analysts
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of Investment Banking experience
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.