Leading U.S. Investment Bank expanding their Technology M&A team for an experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Senior Associates and Vice Presidents with strong execution capabilities.
My client are executing an expansion plan in line with a significant deal flow / pipeline and following a record year, hence the expansion for both Senior Associates (A3/A4) and Vice Presidents.
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Assist and lead in the execution of M&A transactions, ensuring high communication with the client throughout
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analyst
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required; 5+ years' experience strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the Technology markets; SaaS, Software, Digital Infrastructure, IT Services, FinTech...
- Strong sell-side M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial outlook with a strong drive to grow in M&A
- Senior Associate Base Salary: £120,000-£140,000
- VP Base Salary: £165,000 upwards
- Discretionary annual bonuses paid in 100% cash
- Private Health insurance and competitive pensions scheme among other benefits
- Partnership program to grow into active partner of the business