Our client is a leading direct lender in that is currently managing over $15bn. The firm has a 25 plus year track record. They are looking to add an Investor Relations Analyst to their private credit team in New York.
- Collaborate with the Investor Relations team and other internal teams to provide accurate responses to investor inquiries
- Provide marketing materials for fund offerings and prepare presentations for investor meetings
- Maintain CRM and lists of prospective clients
- Contribute to development of investor communications and ensure any external communications have been approved by investment and compliance teams
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, investment or investor relations position, preferably with an alternative asset manager
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university