Our client is a global alternative asset manager in New York and they are currently seeking an Investor Relations Analyst to join their team. They were established over 10 years ago and are currently managing over $40bn.
- Ensure that the CRM is up to date by tracking client meetings, follow-ups and prospective business opportunities
- Support the investor relations team by researching investors, preparing documents for meetings and taking diligent notes.
- Create and update marketing materials and reports
- Track the Investor Relations inbox and collaborate with internal teams to ensure that questions and requests are responded to.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Investor relations, preferably at a hedge fund or private equity firm
- Proficient with Office 360
- Experience working with a CRM