This leading Private dept firm is looking to add an investor relations analyst to their firm! The firm has deployed over $ 3 billion dollars in invested capital and has more than $ 4 billion in AUM. This individual could be located in their Chicago, Boston, or Fort Lauderdale office. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure with both the Investor Relations team and Business Development.
- Assist the team on all aspects of investor relations and business development.
- Marketing material (RFP's, DDQ's, RFI's)
- Assist with preparation of road shows and investor meetings
- Assist with investment research
- CRM system
- Updates on Third party data bases
- Assist on planning the annual LP conference
- 1-2 years in the financial industry