A top-performing equity Asset Manager that generates great alpha and has a reputation historically to have a strong performance is looking to hire in their NYC Office. The firm employs a disciplined tactical equity strategy that invests across consumer, TMT, and Industrials sectors.
They are targeting entrepreneurial mindset individuals with 5-10 years of experience coming from buy-side equity shops and/or have an event-driven long/short background.
- Recommend buy/sell ideas for investment opportunities.
- Analyze industry and company-specific information.
- Construct detailed financial/operating models.
- Conduct primary research (calls/meetings with management, industry participants, and field research).
- Must have a Bachelor's, Master's not required but preferred.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience (buy-side shop)
- Proven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills