I am working with a top Mid-Cap M&A Investment Bank based in Dubai that are in need of new analysts and associates.
This team will expose you to some of the most high profile Mid-Cap transactions in the region, and they are growing aggressively due to a particularly high deal. The group are noted for an emphasis on a collegiate, high performing and entrepreneurial environment within their firm while providing full exposure to origination and execution related responsibilities.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Additional responsibilities as required
- A bachelor's degree and prior IB/M&A experience
- 3+ years of M&A experience from a reputable Investment Bank
- Enthusiasm and understanding for the regional M&A market
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.