An International Bank are looking for an Investment Banking ("IB") Vice President/Director to lead its Mergers & Acquisitions team ("M&A") team in London.
The team have a broad generalist focus, working with large international clients on cross-border upper market transactions within the EMEA region, and will also involve sourcing of potential investments for their network of international investors.
This will be an attractive opportunity for any Investment Banker with over 6 years of Investment Banking ("IB")/M&A experience that is looking to further his or her career.
- Taking lead for the execution of M&A processes across a wide range of industries
- Full autonomy to run transactions from start to completion
- Extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Being responsible as the main point of contact for clients during transactions
- Sourcing potential targets for the bank's international investors
- Candidates must have 6+ years of experience within a top Investment Bank
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a reputable institution
- Extensive track record of leading M&A deal teams within a top Investment Bank is essential
- Professional fluency in Dutch is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you feel this role is appropriate for you, please apply with an updated resume to confirm your interest.