The Quantitative Researcher will be able to:
- Use cutting edge machine learning techniques to analyze large amounts of data
- Develop, test, and optimize trading strategies using cutting edge technology
- Build and refine trading signals by conducting research on historical and alternative datasets.
- Generate new sources of alpha.
Qualifications and experience:
- PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, ML or Data Science from a top university *candidates without a PhD but commercial experience developing novel machine learning algorithms will also be considered*
- Extensive experience with Machine Learning
- Proficient in Python or C++ (proficiency in both is a plus)