We are leading a search for a Manager of Marketing Analytics & Strategy to apply their expertise with a leading and growing organization with headquarters throughout the U.S. The organization experienced tremendous growth in 2020 and with best-in-class financial performance, customer satisfaction, and associate engagement, they are well positioned for continued growth moving forward.
This role will help drive this growth utilizing the power of data and partner with stakeholders to drive business results in Local markets and Appraisals. You will be a key leader within the team with two direct reports, informing, persuading, and influencing the marketing and business strategy teams.
- Identify root causes for business performance.
- Partner with stakeholders in Marketing and throughout the organization to influence data driven recommendations on action steps.
- Partner with marketing channel and media teams to track performance of marketing strategy.
- Manage and develop a team of high performing analysts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong analytical thinker with a proven track record of providing actionable insights and clear strategic direction.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities. simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to play a leadership role in a cross-functional team.
- Proficient with quantitative test design and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of the following tools: Teradata, SQL, Data visualization software such as Tableau, site analytics tool such as Adobe Omniture