Senior Managing Director | Placement Agent | Private Funds
Job Type: Permanent
An international, boutique placement agent is looking to add a Managing Director to their London team. They provide capital raising services to the best-in-class alternative asset managers and independent sponsors across a variety of asset classes.
In the last decade, they have placed c.$15 billion from global institutional investors. This achievement comes from a combination of unparalleled experience, meticulous mandate selection and thoughtful investor selection
This role involves working closely with the senior management team to cover European Sales as well as being responsible for origination and IR.
- Be a key member of the European Sales Team for private fund placement engagements
- Manage relationships with investors throughout the Europe and the UK
- Assist with evaluation of potential new mandates
- Participate in pitches for new business
- Prior private funds placement experience essential
- Placement agent experience desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior strategic and analytic skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact to a highly successful placement agent, please apply directly on this site.