Our esteemed hedge fund client requires a motivated and capable Operations Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the trading team closely from managing the trade lifecycle, reconciling positions, NAV as well as monitoring corporate actions.
- Reconcile trading positions promptly
- Monitor corporate actions accurately
- Collaborate effectively within the operations team
- Liaise closely with other teams such as traders
- Assist in regulatory and compliance matters
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from reputable institution.
- At least 2 years' relevant work experience, from either sellside or buyside firms
- Strong analytical skills which must also include exceptional attention-to-detail when reviewing trade information on behalf of counterparty firms
- Familiarity with OMS (Enfusion, Broadridge, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese