A leading High Frequency Trading Firm is looking to bring on an Operations Engineer to their Chicago team. Where you'll work to provide operational support to the firms Windows, VMWare, Cloud, and storage systems.
What you'll do:
- Provide support for the firms Windows, VMWare, Cloud and Storage Systems.
- Triage and work through a ticket que
- Deploy physical and virtual windows servers, VMWare host servers and storage
- Reduce manual tasks by implementing automation and scripting
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience working with Windows, and VMWare
- Experience scripting in either PowerShell or Python
- Experience maintaining, deploying, and configuring server hardware and deploying physical machines
This is a full time w-2 role that must sit out of their Chicago office, working in a hybrid capacity.