A Swiss Private Bank is looking for a Partnerships Director to be based in Singapore, to take charge of strategic partnership opportunities across Asia.
- Developing new strategic cooperation opportunities with Institutional Partners to develop wealth management services across Asia.
- Maintaining existing partnerships with institutional partners, including Financial Institutions, Securities Firms, Family Offices, and EAMs.
- Preparing project plans, budgets, and timeline to carry out partnerships.
- Implementing and managing day-to-day projects and carrying out tasks in a timely manner.
- Documenting all project management materials, monthly reporting and preparation of presentation to internal stakeholders as required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development or sales in a Private Wealth Management set up
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with regulatory environment
- Solid network of Institutional Corporations