Our client is an international integrated Commodities Trading Firm with offices in multiple offices around the world. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Petcoke Research Analyst to join their dynamic team in Beijing.
You will play a crucial role in locating new business opportunities, generating reports that will directly impact PnL, focusing on the Petcoke Analysis across different markets and regions. Your expertise and knowledge of the Coal industry will drive the company's success in the competitive global market. This position requires a highly skilled and experienced individual with a proven track record in Petcoke Research and a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics.
- Aid in evaluating and sifting through diverse investment opportunities relating to the coal industry.
- Formulate and support assessments regarding the attractiveness of potential investments.
- Conduct extensive industry research spanning global and regional markets.
- Identify trends and themes that may impact investment and trading decisions.
- Create comprehensive reports and presentation decks based on researched topics.
- Develop investor materials such as teasers, fact sheets, and pitch books.
- Draft various deal-related documents for internal and external usage.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reports for investors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience: At least 3-7 years of experience in Steel Making Coal or Petcoke Market Analysis
- Proven Track Record: Demonstrated success in Coal Research
- Market Knowledge: Deep understanding of global Coal markets
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Petcoke Research Analyst to be a part of a reputable commodities trading firm. If you are a driven professional with a passion for analysis and want to contribute to our success, we encourage you to apply.
We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)