- Support the Polymer Trading team in operations and trade finance functions such as drafting/issuing LC & negotiation of documents
- Prepare sales contracts and purchase orders, as well as vet counter-party trade contracts
- Manage and prepare shipping documents for presentation
- Ensure smooth operation from load port to destination, liaise between counter-parties and stakeholders
- Execute post shipment operations including demurrage, AR/AP, freight calculations and running costs for whole shipment.
- Coordinate and facilitate complaints/claims to ensure proper resolution.
- Maintain Deal Summary and P&L
- Ensure that Agents/Representatives and customers adhere to all contracted commitments.
- Develop a systematic process for tracking orders and deliver prompt and efficient service to customers.
- 7 to 15 years of operations experience in established trading firms
- Good technical competencies in container logistics, UCP600, letter of credit, customer relationship management
- Strong in trade operations in the Polymer space
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin