This firm is a lower middle market private credit investment firm with 6 billion AUM. They are looking for an analyst / associate to join their portfolio management team. The candidate will work closely with the investing team, legal, along with a number of internal functions.
- Oversee a portfolio of private credit investments and responsible for identifying challenges, performing ongoing evaluations etc.
- Create and update financial models along with other financial analysis
- Collaborate with investment team and management committee
- Utilize credit analysis for underwriting portfolio company performance and reporting
- Portfolio coverage responsibilities of 20-25 accounts.
- Strong academic performance
- 1-3 years of experience years of relevant work experience in commercial corporate lending, corporate credit ratings, corporate banking, direct/private lending, leveraged finance or underwriting.
- Strong financial modeling and understanding of credit analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Excel/Microsoft Office skills